Any foreseeable problems with clownfish hosting GSP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnprall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnprall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
247
Reaction score
191
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title states it.

They look like they are enjoying themselves.

IMG_8635.jpeg
IMG_8638.jpeg
 
Neat. Doesn’t look like a problem. I like the green & orange contrast.
 
Looks nice. I don't really see any future problems, other than if the clowns lay eggs or the GSP doesn't want to be hosted
 
Looks nice. I don't really see any future problems, other than if the clowns lay eggs or the GSP doesn't want to be hosted

I find the GSP to be moody anyway, lol! It'll be retracted for a few days once and a while for no good reason and then pop back out like nothing is wrong.
 
On the plus side it’s unlikely that the GSP will pick up and walk into a power head. 😁

Nice looking fish and GSP.
 
On the plus side it’s unlikely that the GSP will pick up and walk into a power head. 😁

Nice looking fish and GSP.
Oh so true! I've had to trim that GSP so many times because I don't want it on my rocks or the glass. This a brand new behavior for the clownfish, I'm just tickled because they look so cute swimming through it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new