Any fresh water discus keepers here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steph72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Steph72

Tang Mom
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2020
Messages
1,557
Reaction score
2,695
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning a discus tank and would love suggestions and advice from anyone who has experience with them.
For the tank I’m planning 90-125 gallons with a canister filter and water storage tank below for making water changes easier. Nothing is set in stone yet - I’m hoping to start this by summer time.
If anyone knows of reputable sources to buy captive bred discus online let me know. there’s a ton of websites and I’m reluctant to trust a website without hearing input from actual customers.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new