Any gamers around here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
2,346
Reaction score
83
Location
Woodbury, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if we got any gamer reefers.

I had been mostly a PS3 guy, but I just built a gaming PC and now I guess I am part of the PC master race. LOL

Now I'm spending way too much time on the ever crashing battlefield 4. :-/
 
Console gamer here. I have a ps2, ps3, and ps4. Currently hooked on final fantasy 14 online on my ps3 and cod:ghosts on ps4.
 
I used to be really into halo reach and call of duty but I had to kind of give that up since I'm in my senior year of high school and have to focus on calculus and all that fun stuff... cant wait to get back into it soon once im accepted into college!!!!
 
built a maxed out rig, played bf, cod and farcry for 5mins each maxxed out just to make sure, and now all i play is css still. i have pretty much every console except xbox1. im on the ps4 just bc all my friends have it
 
led the best CSS team in the nation for a few years. had sponsors.. went to tourneys etc. was fun but ended up playing so much I started to get nerve damage.. had to stop.
 
Halo 4 ftw!!!
e32012_halo4_pvp7.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new