Any gamers around here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i might have to get new head phones unless i can figure out the blue tooth on my ps3 ..
 
Sq order some Astro A-40's, you'll love them. Im on PS3 playing Battlefield 4. If you guys are looking for a clan check out Clan4GC - Portal . Its a battlefield and Ghost clan and we are big.
 
Xbox all the way currently 5k away from having my gamerscore at 100k I play just about everything love campaigns im a die hard gears of war fan don't Even ask my world ranking lol. Other than that I like battlefield for online over call of duty
 
RollTideRev

PS4
COD
Madden
 
ill be on tonight .. USMC-TAGS is my PSN .. my dna name i have not played on there yet ..
 
Last edited:
I used to be untouchable in CCS on PC, only running around with a deagle. Now I play xbox 360 all CoD's and everything else I can get my hands on. I love me some achievements!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new