Xbox here
Resident evil 2 remake is my current goal. I'm stuck at Berlin lol

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xbox 1 gamertag DIRTNAP4U NHS, Battlefield V diehard guy here, been playing Outerworlds also have borderlands 3 havent opened yet..... just an old guy gamer started with pong in late 70's......new reefer tank is turning 1 in december, got out of saltwater when a pump suction cup letgo almost setting my house on fire when it sprayed the wall.....btw my kid is playing minecraft as i type....
We had that pong console in 75 or 76 I think. It had handball and squash. One or two paddles two player or one. My grandkids are shocked when I say I've been playing videogames for almost 50 years. I am too.

U

User1

View Badges
Anyone try the new star wars game?

I've not, no. Last star wars I played was the retail launch of the MMO SWToR or whatever it went by. My son was playing the game you mentioned and said he liked it. I didn't really get much more but will ask him about it tomorrow when he stops by for visit/dinner.

Sorry - I can't help much more than 2nd hand info and it is light at that :)

El_Guapo13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mostly play on my PS4. Currently playing Outer Worlds when I have the time after work and on wrekends. After I beat it I will probably get the expansion to Monster Hunter World and get back to killing dragons and such. Anyone else play MHW?

Fishurama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished Arthur Morgans story on Red Dead Redemption 2. I had the good ending. Amazing. The writing, the song, the ending sequence, just amazing. I watched the 2 other endings(bad and true),one word, brutal. The wolf and deer dreams/seeing(depending on morality) them run by you, great touch.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back