Any gamers out there?

Fishurama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im on Xbox, playing Fallout 76 and The Outer Worlds a lot right now. Outer Worlds is strange though, it looks good and bad all at the same time. It's like Fallout meets borderlands. A mix of normal and cellshaded graphics. IE you can see the threads to the gloves clearly, among other small details which is amazing, but when you look at faces they look waxy/cartoony like borderlands. Great gameplay though, so many choices, you can make you character, dumb, smart, average, good with guns/melee, talking, science, medical, companion based, leadership etc and you can kill any boss before you fight them changing the story and how different factions act towards you and what quests you will get. I literally killed the first main boss without doing his quest because i didn't like how he spoke to me, so i ended up having another group come in and take the town over... You can use talking, engineering,science, medical,etc to defeat bosses, not everything is based on fighting too. It's Insane the choices you can make. Also like the Breaking Bad theme song they have in the first town 10-24-2019_10-50-08_PM-okpgguys.png .
10-24-2019_10-50-31_PM-d4kwkn23.png
10-24-2019_10-49-33_PM-xmk50wur.png
View attachment 10-24-2019_10-36-22_PM-4r4hepfw.mp4

Last edited:

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a playstation boy. playing outer worlds, assasin's creed origins, subnautica, and many others

Timy10110

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im on Xbox, playing Fallout 76 and The Outer Worlds a lot right now. Outer Worlds is strange though, it looks good and bad all at the same time. It's like Fallout meets borderlands. A mix of normal and cellshaded graphics. IE you can see the threads to the gloves clearly, among other small details which is amazing, but when you look at faces they look waxy/cartoony like borderlands. Great gameplay though, so many choices, you can make you character, dumb, smart, average, good with guns/melee, talking, science, medical, companion based, leadership etc and you can kill any boss before you fight them changing the story and how different factions act towards you and what quests you will get. I literally killed the first main boss without doing his quest because i didn't like how he spoke to me, so i ended up having another group come in and take the town over... You can use talking, engineering,science, medical,etc to defeat bosses, not everything is based on fighting too. It's Insane the choices you can make. Also like the Breaking Bad theme song they have in the first town 10-24-2019_10-50-08_PM-okpgguys.png .
Outer works sounds like Skyrim without guns

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xbox here as well. Also FO76. My GT is majerah1, so if you ever wanna destroy the Appalachia wasteland I’m game. Would be cool running with a fish buddy.

I’m also in Switch.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only play on the PC where I have complete control of my hardware. I'm a big gamer but I don't like playing with other people.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
there was a recent thread on this if you are looking for more people.

Blitheran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used to be a hardcore gamer for an phone app game. Made a youtube channel for the game and became known as Blitheran. The name has kind of stuck with me and now I utilize the channel for fish related videos on my tank.

I made hundreds of videos on the game before I quit

Video games these days arent as fun as the MW2, halo3, and BO1/2 days

41002D44-DD52-43EE-A433-EA654F9BB4E9.png

Fishurama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Outer works sounds like Skyrim without guns
Skyrim has guns... and Lightsabers! LOL. Its more like Fallout New Vegas, way more options then Skyrim. It's very heavily RPG. You can even make your character dumb, which i didn't know and might make another dumb chatacter which gets different responses.

Xbox here as well. Also FO76. My GT is majerah1, so if you ever wanna destroy the Appalachia wasteland I’m game. Would be cool running with a fish buddy.

I’m also in Switch.
Sounds great my GT is CBDFARM, not the biggest PVPer but I run a dang good market... lol
(slightly old picture, been updated a little since)
fallout 76 nudes.jpg
Fallout 76 most recent camp.png

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skyrim has guns... and Lightsabers! LOL. Its more like Fallout New Vegas, way more options then Skyrim. It's very heavily RPG. You can even make your character dumb, which i didn't know and might make another dumb chatacter which gets different responses.

Sounds great my GT is CBDFARM, not the biggest PVPer but I run a dang good market... lol
(slightly old picture, been updated a little since)
fallout 76 nudes.jpg
Fallout 76 most recent camp.png
Hah! I’ve been there! Yeah I’m not into PVP. But I do like to nuke the Queen and do other missions.

Fishurama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hah! I’ve been there! Yeah I’m not into PVP. But I do like to nuke the Queen and do other missions.
Small world! haha. When i get home ill add you, I am PST, i work odd hours so you'll see me on at random times.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back