Any geochachers out there?

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2019
Messages
4,660
Reaction score
5,761
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My kids wife and I just discovered geocaching, and wow! It's awesome family fun!
 
I found one on accident if that counts
Most certainly does.

I've been involved for a few years. But havent had time to really go out looking. There are a few locals that I've been out looking for a few times and havent had luck. Need to get back out there.
 
My wife and I have been doing it for years. We also build and place our own. We love it! I even built a reverse geocache to propose to her. She loved it.

If anyone uses the app, our name is IndysCacheCrew. We have 365 finds and 26 hides. Some of our hides are discontinued because they were stolen or destroyed. This hobby is great. It gives you a reason to get outside in nature. Family friendly.

If you haven’t tried it, try it!

0E34E836-43FB-4368-83F2-DB958B5D55E4.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new