Any good auto top off system for nano reef?

RadinJ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Location
Toronto, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

I have a 13.5 gallon reef fluval Evo tank, i was looking for a decent but not crazy expensive auto top off system, ive done some research but I couldn't find anything good. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with one or know a system which is good and decent?
 
Upvote 0
Hello Everyone!

I have a 13.5 gallon reef fluval Evo tank, i was looking for a decent but not crazy expensive auto top off system, ive done some research but I couldn't find anything good. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with one or know a system which is good and decent?
Tunze Osmolator is the best ATO I've ever used and they do make a Nano version.
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • 20210102_150217.jpg
    20210102_150217.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 326
Upvote 0
My AutoAqua ATO is awesome! I have the cheaper one that doesn’t have an alarm. Keeps the water level super precise. My other favorite is the Tsunami ATO by Eheim. Uses a simple barometric tube sensor thingy and is super reliable. Only reason I didn’t use it on my current tank is because it would fit properly
 
Upvote 0
My AutoAqua ATO is awesome! I have the cheaper one that doesn’t have an alarm. Keeps the water level super precise. My other favorite is the Tsunami ATO by Eheim. Uses a simple barometric tube sensor thingy and is super reliable. Only reason I didn’t use it on my current tank is because it would fit properly

I use the AutoAqua Micro ATO on a few of my tanks but I think that it has been discontinued. You have me curious to look at the Tsunami!
 
Upvote 0
Tunze Osomo Nano. I have one on my 10 gallon cube. definitely well made. The only downside is that the nano only uses 1 sensor instead of 2 for redundancy. I guess that's a sacrifice they made for the small form factor.
 
Upvote 0
I use the AutoAqua Micro ATO on a few of my tanks but I think that it has been discontinued. You have me curious to look at the Tsunami!
I love the tsunami! The tech is super simple and knock on wood I have never seen one fail. I also like it better than the optical sensor ones because you don’t have to keep moving the sensor around after water changes
 
Upvote 0
Smart ATO micro would be perfect. Way to easy to hook up and install.
 
Upvote 0
I use the fzone from Amazon, honestly I have no real complaints. And it's on the cheaper side for a pretty nice looking top off. 16207446142795395323054058564041.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I use an do aqua duetto on my Fuji cube. 5 gallon bucket for water and so far it’s lasted about 3 weeks lol.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new