Any good LFS in SE MA/RI?

Cooper32803

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
910
Reaction score
300
Location
Orlando, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be visiting family for 2 weeks in RI and was wondering if there were any good stores for corals to check out? Hopefully find some stuff that is different from what we have down here... I want to make a day out of it so I can ship them all to my house in the same box overnight and have them there when I get back... Thanks in advance!
 
If you want i can put a post on Boston reefers society, as I am not from that area of newengland.
 
Unique aquaria is good but more north and they're currently moving . Tropical isle in Framingham/natick area has some corals and a big fish selection. Something fishy in Rhode Island is smaller but has some fish, limited coral selection.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Kristal clear aquatics off 395 take exit 6b heading to Sturbridge then at the 2ndnset of lights take a right then 1 mor right at the next light and directly. On ur left after the bass station
 
Im in RI to and if you can make the trip up to Wilmington Mass and see Love The Reed you will find a bunch of goodies but you must make an appointment with them. They have a lot of rare and exclusive coral
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new