any good pets shop in LA?

twinspots_goby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
31
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm flying to LA and will spend the whole week there. I like to take the opportuny to visit some local coral shops. Any recommedations please?
 
Amazing Aquariums and Reefs in Orange....

Vivid Aquariums in Canoga Park...

SoCal Tropical but that's mostly if you want to see all the best gear and supplements in one place, livestock isn't super high end which I assume is what you're looking to see ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new