Any Good PH Probes available outside BRS

D.WhiteShark

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
1,055
Location
Paso Robles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can Anyone recommend a solid replacement Double Junction PH Probe for APEX outside of the usual suspects found on BRS and other aquatic sites? Any of the Amazon offerings any good? It just seems like the prices are all over the place and specifically higher on BRS. Is that just because what they offer are the best?
 
I went with the Milwaukee MA911B/2 Double Junction -- like 45-50 bucks -- no issues
 
I don’t know if it’s any good but it’s been working the PINPOINT
 
I used a bright green from Milwaukee off Amazon. I believe it was double junction when I researched it. It worked great for the time I used it
 
Thanks for the feedback. I ordered a Milwaukee MA911B/2 from Amazon I'll use it next to the one I have now to see how the numbers compare.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new