Any Graphic Designers Here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143gadgets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really need a new logo and I'm hoping someone here can jelp me out. Please let me know your ideas and costs associated with the design. I can pay cash or corals. Please provide me with a link to previous client work. I have listed my website below so you can see my style.
Thanks!

LivLif Studios l Wedding Photojournalism
 
I'm far from a designer, but if you have some good concepts, I can recreate something pretty quickly that will be high resolution vector artwork as long as it dictates as such.

Shoot me some thoughts/drawings if you have them and I'll see what we can come up with.

As I said, I'm not a designer - I manipulate client files daily, though, so I'm very proficient at taking poo and making it shine. :D
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new