Any Help ON an ID Pls

BaliReefBox

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2022
Messages
845
Reaction score
745
Location
Bali
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi this was a freebis from my LFS...think I might be a good customer because I pay expat and not local prices but they are still super cheap. I think it maybe a scolymia???
If it is how do I look after it and does it need feeding..thx for the help
Also the coral in the forground is it a frogs sporn or a torch...

torch.jpg
 
Trachyphyllia. Similar care as other large LPS like scoly, etc. Direct feeding can certainly help but in a well fed tank it should not need it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new