Any ID on this zoa ?

samuel venner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
70
Reaction score
26
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening all ,

I found this little zoa in a LFS the other day and had to buy it as I loved the colours. Paid around £20 for it.

I’ve tried zoa library online but can’t seem to find it .. or I’m entering the colours wrong.

anyone got any idea ??

thanks

741DDAE6-9DD6-4A82-AB57-5D4DE9D71915.png
 
great buy, looks like predator or a gmk. Others will help out better with specific zoa id (admittedly im not the best with zoa id), but a clearer photo will help
 
This is the best photo I can get
 

Attachments

  • FEEA62C1-1D16-4B77-9F6F-1327FE21D904.jpeg
    FEEA62C1-1D16-4B77-9F6F-1327FE21D904.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 74
great buy, looks like predator or a gmk. Others will help out better with specific zoa id (admittedly im not the best with zoa id), but a clearer photo will help
I’ve added a new photo to the thread. Is best I can get
 
@FreshSaltH2o for the win!

What’s neat about this strain is that they were pretty regularly available in Europe long before the US. and American collectors just had to sit and wait lol.

Great strain to have, grows consistently, disease resistant and looks just amazing as a colony.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new