Any idea what I have?

TheWackyWiz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
138
Reaction score
51
Location
St Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I bought this cheap frag a couple of months ago from my LFS. The sales person wasn't super sure what it was and I don't recognize it enough to narrow in on potential families. It's been doing great and actually just split off a clone. Any idea what kind of coral it is? It's got pink/purple y shaped polyps and a bright green base.

coral 1.jpg
 
Hi All,

I bought this cheap frag a couple of months ago from my LFS. The sales person wasn't super sure what it was and I don't recognize it enough to narrow in on potential families. It's been doing great and actually just split off a clone. Any idea what kind of coral it is? It's got pink/purple y shaped polyps and a bright green base.

coral 1.jpg
Looks like what a St Thomas Mushroom is - Rhodactis sanctithomae
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new