Any idea what is growing on my acans?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpw213
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Are you able to get a picture and circle what you are seeing? I am having a hard time figuring out what im looking at, haha
 
Are you able to get a picture and circle what you are seeing? I am having a hard time figuring out what im looking at, haha
Sure!


20260210_123751_E12E7CCB-5C32-40F4-A87F-79E1FC91D723.png
 
I ended up taking the frag out to get a better look. It had a shell attached to the acans skeleton and was something with antennae that moved in and out. So I assume a snail or worm. Ended up scraping it off. Was big enough that I think would eventually irritate the coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new