Any idea when Tropic Marin All For Reef will be in stock?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been wanting to try this since I met the Tropic Marin folks at Macna but it has been out of stock and cannot find it anywhere else. Do you guys have any idea when it will be back in stock at all?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Been wanting to try this since I met the Tropic Marin folks at Macna but it has been out of stock and cannot find it anywhere else. Do you guys have any idea when it will be back in stock at all?
Try amazon, ebay and marine depot

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last couple orders from TM have been back ordered, so unfortunately, I don't have an ETA right now. We're running the All For Reef in a number of our tanks here too, so I totally understand the frustration. We've been using CarboCalcium on those tanks temporarily as we wait for more All For Reef. It's really the next closest alternative.

SoftballReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
I was using the All For Feef, but switched over to the carbo calcium for cost. Mixing the powder with Ro/Di water and an 8:1 ratio of carbo calcium liquid to TM Trace A and K give you everything in All For Reef except the Mag!

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are very sorry for the delays in getting the All-For-Reef back in stock, here in the US. The demand for the product has grown much more quickly than anticipated. We currently have a number of shipments on their way over from Germany, and anticipate being able to get everyone back in stock in a very short time.

In the meantime, the Carbo-calcium alternative is an excellent one. Especially, if you purchase the Carbo-Calcium Powder and mix it yourself with RO/DI water to make the solution, there is quite a bit of cost savings over the All-For-Reef. You can add the Trace A and Trace K in that ratio (8 parts Carbo-calcium liquid / 1 part A / 1 part K). Then you have everything in the solution that All-For-Reef has except the Mg. You can even get the Tropic Marin Bio-Magnesium powder, and add 12 g Bio-Magnesium to the 140 g Carbo-Calcium Powder for each liter of solution or 12 g of Bio-Magnesium to each liter of Carbo-Calcium (liquid), before adding the Trace A and Trace K. That will give you exactly what you get with the All-For-Reef!

I hope this makes sense and helps. And just know that All-For-Reef is on its way!

OP
OP
doodledreads

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are very sorry for the delays in getting the All-For-Reef back in stock, here in the US. The demand for the product has grown much more quickly than anticipated. We currently have a number of shipments on their way over from Germany, and anticipate being able to get everyone back in stock in a very short time.

In the meantime, the Carbo-calcium alternative is an excellent one. Especially, if you purchase the Carbo-Calcium Powder and mix it yourself with RO/DI water to make the solution, there is quite a bit of cost savings over the All-For-Reef. You can add the Trace A and Trace K in that ratio (8 parts Carbo-calcium liquid / 1 part A / 1 part K). Then you have everything in the solution that All-For-Reef has except the Mg. You can even get the Tropic Marin Bio-Magnesium powder, and add 12 g Bio-Magnesium to the 140 g Carbo-Calcium Powder for each liter of solution or 12 g of Bio-Magnesium to each liter of Carbo-Calcium (liquid), before adding the Trace A and Trace K. That will give you exactly what you get with the All-For-Reef!

I hope this makes sense and helps. And just know that All-For-Reef is on its way!

Thanks for all that info! I would love to do all that but I’d rather pay for a bottle of All for Reef, I know, I am lazy - and I am willing to pay to be lazy lol.

U

User1

View Badges
Thanks for all that info! I would love to do all that but I’d rather pay for a bottle of All for Reef, I know, I am lazy - and I am willing to pay to be lazy lol.

No, not lazy. Sometimes it just saves times and makes things simpler. Simple is good.

To @Lou Ekus thank you for listing an alternative. Actually same to you BRS. The fact that it may end up being cheaper but doing the same thing as an alternative was pretty cool of you.

OP
OP
doodledreads

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lou Ekus , were you at the TM booth at MACNA? I cannot recall the name of the person I spoke to, but it was informative and patient in explaining all the TM products. I am thinking of moving to TM from AF

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still out of the 1000 ml, but wanted to let you guys know that we're back in stock with the 250 ml and 500 ml sizes if anyone is in a pinch!

OP
OP
doodledreads

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
source.gif

MyCrayonsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm actually in the same boat now, trying to find All For Reef. I've only participated in live sales on reef to reef so thought it'd be easier to just add on to this thread. I bought the BRS dosing pumps/starter kit back on Black Friday but after listening to Lou on a livestream with REEF Dudes, I thought it'd be easier dosing All For Reef since I'm running 3 nanos, and then instead of using both pumps on 1 tank I can use 1 pump for 2 tanks. That being said I had it in my cart but when I finally had my order together a week later it was no longer available. I looked around at other sites just because its the last ingredient I need to start, but every where else I've looked is out as well. Just didn't know with what's going on right now if I should try using the Carb-Calium solution instead as BRS suggested and if I do that, is there something else I should grab that will make up the difference that'll make it my own make shift version of All For Reef

U

User1

View Badges
DIY recipe is available and cheaper. Check the BRS sub forum and there is a thread there that says how to make it with a list. I just picked this up earlier in the week and it is super affordable and easy.

TerraFerma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Side note - it's not just Bulk Reef (also Marine depot) but if you do a google search is shows up in stock. Then you click and get on the page and it's out of stock. Kind of irritating.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red sea has an all in one powder called skeletal elements that you dose according to calcium.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tropic Marin:
Contact Lou or Leslie - THEY CAN BEST ANSWER THIS FOR YOU
Ph: 413.367.0101
F: 413.523.0252

Email: [email protected]

MyCrayonsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I saw the BRS DIY Kits, seems simple enough and they kinda push you in the direction of getting the biggest package since its $10 more for twice the amount. Right now I'm running 3 nano AIO because my main tank cracked and I'm building a new one. In the mean time I was trying to give the corals what they need and since its 3 systems ideally I could use 1 of my 2 Brs dosers on 2 tanks and hand dose the other, instead of using both for 2 part on 1 tank. I was hoping to try the All For Reef before having to commit to that much of a DIY kit. I spent all of last night looking around and every site that came up said they were out of stock once I was on the site, and the 2 I found that had them were based in NY or Singapore which seemed like a risk with what's going on. Appreciate everyones feedback and Lou's Info. Guessing if most of the main distributors are out its probably for a reason.

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I saw the BRS DIY Kits, seems simple enough and they kinda push you in the direction of getting the biggest package since its $10 more for twice the amount. Right now I'm running 3 nano AIO because my main tank cracked and I'm building a new one. In the mean time I was trying to give the corals what they need and since its 3 systems ideally I could use 1 of my 2 Brs dosers on 2 tanks and hand dose the other, instead of using both for 2 part on 1 tank. I was hoping to try the All For Reef before having to commit to that much of a DIY kit. I spent all of last night looking around and every site that came up said they were out of stock once I was on the site, and the 2 I found that had them were based in NY or Singapore which seemed like a risk with what's going on. Appreciate everyones feedback and Lou's Info. Guessing if most of the main distributors are out its probably for a reason.
The tight supply of the larger sizes of the liquid All-For-Reef, at the moment, is really due to the large increase that we have seen recently in demand. We are doing everything we cn to get more into the country. I hope we can get everyone restocked soon. But for right now, the smaller sizes of the liquid and the DIY with the powders are what is available in the marketplace. We are working on it. Sorry for the delay.

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lou Ekus

i personally would like a gallon or larger version if available. Is the company considering this a possibility?

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lou Ekus

i personally would like a gallon or larger version if available. Is the company considering this a possibility?
@reef-rc HAHA...(shhh)...you didn't hear it from me, but if you wait a few months, I wouldn't be surprised to see an All-For-Reef Powder that gets mixed with RO/DI water to make much larger quantities. :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back