Any idea's?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poseidon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
3,258
Reaction score
39
Location
Swartz Creek, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
423973327_ZuXHZ-L.jpg


I got this from a friend, who got it from a frag swap, it was an unknown acro there, but it was GREEN... Now it is WHITE, but growing like mad, so I don't think it is bleached.
 
Did you get it from JR. I had a green, almost gold acro that has been growing like mad. It is bright white with green tips and polys. I will get some pics up when I get home from work.
 
Nope, didn't get this one from Jr. It was a TINY frag, and for the longest time it didn't do anything at all. I actually dropped it behind my caps on purpose, because I didn't have room anywhere else, now I want to move it out front! :D
 
Wow Poseidon thats beautiful I love the ones that are almost white with colored polyps, beautiful stonie
 
Thanks! I like it too, NOW. I guess that goes to show you never know what you are going to get color wise.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new