Any input on Fiji overflow

Amber905

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the set up! I am planning to order the fiji overflow box. Where did you buy all of the other connections from? I.e piping, and such?
From the side.

IMG_20190911_164109.jpg
IMG_20190911_164150.jpg

OP
OP
Yates273

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look up Formufit pipes. Much cheaper than other places and perfect for aquarium use. They also come in several different colors. And as far as the Fiji overflow you WILL NOT be disappointed. I love mine they look great and are quality craftsmanship. Not to mention awesome customer service.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the set up! I am planning to order the fiji overflow box. Where did you buy all of the other connections from? I.e piping, and such?
I bought all my plumbing from Bulk Reef Supply, they're only an hour away so I can pick up same day or have it shipped and takes two days max.

Amber905

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look up Formufit pipes. Much cheaper than other places and perfect for aquarium use. They also come in several different colors. And as far as the Fiji overflow you WILL NOT be disappointed. I love mine they look great and are quality craftsmanship. Not to mention awesome customer service.
Thank you :)

Jonas Bergkvist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I have the exact same problem where the inner weir that is removable is leaking into the outer box. I have contacted the support and he said i should use some teflon tape and build up (i guess) so that i get a tight seal around the oring. He also said the sometimes the bulkheads are built slightly to large.

I am not convinced this is the right approach. I'm nervous about this (my first tank) and if it will still leak, then i will overflow my sump. Unfortunately while i was fiddeling with the oring i broke one, so now i have ordered new ones :( But my question is; how did you solve the leaking? To be honest i don't like to fix something that is brand new.... my guess is that they are reluctant to ship to Sweden because of the cost.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back