Any interest for FFM?

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
906
Location
Hartford County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our Blue Lagoons are doing nicely. We were thinking about fragging them, but only if someone is interested in buying them at FFM. Probably only enough for 1 (maybe 2 frags). Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

White Light:





Actinics:


 
I just answered PMs in the order which they came.

It looks like I'll be cutting at least 1 frag, maybe 2, in the next day or two so it has time to heal before FFM.

I'll be in touch with everyone that PM'd.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new