Any JKR rainbow colonies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
There are some grafted digis and caps, but they just keep the same streaks and do not seem to truly integrate. This is one of the few that seemed to truly make a really nice coral that nobody has seen before.
 
I think it does. The JKR Rainbow is a very underrated coral IMO. It was one of the first corals I fragged from my display and started to grow another in my frag tank just because I liked it so much.

This is the one in my display
JKR Rainbow colony November 1.jpg


This is the one I started to grow in my frag tank and I believe it looks much better than the one in my display. It gets way more par than the display one. The polyps are actually that red.
JKR Rainbow frag tank Jan 8th.jpg
Wow, that pic is insane! nice coloration.
 
That's some great growth, very natural looking as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new