Any Local Scuba Divers?

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any Local Scuba Divers?

I have a lost fishing pole in Lake Geneva WI. in 13.5 feet of water and I want it back. I'm going to try the line and snagging method first.

drew.michael

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha for real, good luck! I am a scuba diver, havent done more than 25ft since my ear drum blew and do not have any equipment anymore. So good luck with your snag hook? Is the pole even at $500 worth it after being waterlogged?

OP
OP
Cuda

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pole is only in 13.5 Feet = (13'6") of water not 25 feet. . It will be in same condion it was in when lost if found within a couple months.

haha for real, good luck! I am a scuba diver, havent done more than 25ft since my ear drum blew and do not have any equipment anymore. So good luck with your snag hook? Is the pole even at $500 worth it after being waterlogged?

stunreefer

Reef Hugger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can free-dive to 13.5 feeet no prob... I regularly free-dive to 40 feet, but I'm not local sorry.

PrisonCityReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as the water is semi-clear, you should be able to send someone in there. Have a brother in law that owes you a favor??

ziggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished my certification for scuba diving! If you did not get it yet I'd be willing to check it out sometime.

OP
OP
Cuda

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to I'm A Dork Fish and his wife with Jr. Too! I have recovered my lost fishing pole from the depths of Lake Geneva. The mission was successful ! Diver ( I'm A Dork Fish) went down and got it LOL. Problem solved! My Lucky Pole stands true to fish another day!
I just finished my certification for scuba diving! If you did not get it yet I'd be willing to check it out sometime.

ziggy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes good to hear! maybe I'll have to go there and dive anyways just for fun..maybe find some other poles down there

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 45 29.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 27.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.2%
Back