Any luck with refunds from LiveAquaria

  • Thread starter Thread starter AUSXMD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AUSXMD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
266
Reaction score
123
Location
Raleigh, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
I placed a 200 dollar order during whatever crisis they were going thru late last year. My fish were en route for over a week and obviously arrived dead. They then never answered the phone, and eventually the website was gone. Now I see they are back online. This 200 dollar order is conveniently missing from my order history with them. Is it worth the fight to even try and get a credit? I've been ordering from Biota and couldn't be happier. BUT, I do not like getting ripped off. And it's been done so blatantly. Thanks for any input you all may have. Feel free to move this to the right forum area. I wasn't sure.
 
I've read it could hit or miss with them anymore.
You might have better luck seeing if your CC company can help. Not sure how a person has for that.
 
Yeah. I could try the CC company but it's been a few months now. It's just unreal how openly and unapologetically shady they are in their business practices.
 
Yeah. I could try the CC company but it's been a few months now. It's just unreal how openly and unapologetically shady they are in their business practices.
I'd contact the CC issuer, walk away and never look back. Most CC issuers are pretty good about these types of things. Especially if you explain, in detail, the runaround you have been getting from LA.
 
Thanks for your input. No matter what happens, less getting store credit from them, I will never get anything else from them again.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new