Any MacBook Pro experts here?

whatchamacallit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
493
Reaction score
138
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spilled salt water on my computer, I found a good place (I think) that will repair the damage. But in the mean time I need to get my files off the ssd and transferred to my desktop. What type of cable would I need to do so?

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460335236.016211.jpg
 
I wish I had a clue. It would be pretty simple with a desktop.......
Is the SSD part of the motherboard?
I am guessing you can't run the computer?
I'm sure someone out there knows. Best of luck.
 
I wish I had a clue. It would be pretty simple with a desktop.......
Is the SSD part of the motherboard?
I am guessing you can't run the computer?
I'm sure someone out there knows. Best of luck.
The SSD unplugs from the computer. The computer doesn't turn on. This is it. The metal part at the bottom is what would be plugged in.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460336365.732255.jpg
 
Tools you need to take apart a mac:
screwdriver.jpg
latest
41N3CGtnbQL._SY300_.jpg
latest
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new