Any Minnesotan here on R2R?

Happening upon a few old MN based threads today! Brian knows me... Spent a good chunk of cash through him lately... But well worth it! Located in shoreview, Mn aswell! Currently running a 16 gallon nano and in the process of re-booting a 65 softy tank.
 
Hey everyone, moving to St. Paul for work in 3 weeks... I'll be leaving my reef tank on Hilton Head Island SC until my wife and kids move out to join me after the school year. I'll be looking to meet new people if anyone is interested
 
Yes. Tcmas is a small local club, but there's a lot of nice and knowledgeable members. Hit us up when you're here in MN.
 
"What about those TCMAS'? Do we count?"
Yea Brian! what he said!
 
Abhishek here from Eden Prairie ,MN .
Same username in TCMAS .
Just started my 70 gallon sps cube after 6 years .

Regards,
Abhishek
 
Hey everyone, moving to St. Paul for work in 3 weeks... I'll be leaving my reef tank on Hilton Head Island SC until my wife and kids move out to join me after the school year. I'll be looking to meet new people if anyone is interested

Welcome to TCMAS!
Remember to bring your coat! ;)
 
SW Minnesota for me! anyone near montevideo plz let me know.....i know nobody
 
I’m in Rochester
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new