Any Nascar collectors here?

good luck selling them the market has fallen apart on them....
I have the earnhardt crash car and sam bass and their not worth squat anymore as well as about 150 others.
 
Ya the economy has taken away the value of a lot of collectibles. I didn't pay for them I was given them a few years back. I was just hoping to sell the collection or offer it in a trade so I can get a new light fixture as well as the media reactor I've been wanting.
 
The rest of my collection will be going to something like toys for tots since I never had them out of the boxes
 
The rest of my collection will be going to something like toys for tots since I never had them out of the boxes

Awesome idea. I have one 1:24 scale Mark Martin #6 Batman Pfizer car never opened. Maybe I will do the same this year. Sits in my closet behind some clothes so whats the use of keeping it.
 
I have not collected and in a while but have a nice collection of Dale Earnhardt cars. He was my favorite driver. I still watch the races but now kinda root for 3 drivers, just can't go a out for one.
 
The donation idea is very good, though I would feel bad as my entire collection is in mint condition, most cars are special paint schemes, and 2 are autographed. Plus I really want money for a new light fixture and some corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new