Any news on Nitrate checker?

FunkEngine

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2017
Messages
85
Reaction score
37
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was mentioned in one of the refugium videos that you were talking with Hanna about a new testing method that might be developed into a checker down the line. Was there any news or updates on that front? I know personally I'd love to ditch the color matching kits for a digital read out, even if resolution wasn't any better than existing kits.
 
I'd like to get an update on this too.
 
I don't have a specific update on this right now, but I can tell you that Hanna is aware of the overwhelming amount of requests :)

I'll definitely report back when I hear anything!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new