Any one have an epic lawn....?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmac16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
you should look into a local landscape store. up here are local store mixes grass seed and fret that grows great in the finiky wisconsin weather. ill post a pic after i mow lol
 
I know how OCD people are about their reefs here, so I'm positive some of the same people are just as meticulous with their yards, LETS SEE EM!

Mine definitely isn't "EPIC", but for being an average Joe and doing all of my own landscaping, brick work etc, I'm pretty satisfied with it.


https://www.flickr.com/photos/132432358@N04/

[URL='https://www.flickr.com/photos/132432358@N04/']


[URL='https://www.flickr.com/photos/132432358@N04/']


[URL='https://www.flickr.com/photos/132432358@N04/']


[URL='https://www.flickr.com/photos/132432358@N04/']

[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new