Any one have an opinion on the large Fiji Cube Tanks?

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, it’s here and up and running. It’s an absolute beauty. Thick clear glass, clean black silicone, nice edges, solid cabinet. The sump is glorious. I’d recommend them in a heartbeat, just make sure you know what you’re doing (unlike me!)
73EA11E4-8289-4F50-92CF-D860B2CA276F.jpeg

That looks great..............it looks like the overflow is the the back left corner? In the pictures on their site it seems it was at the back center.

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Bossanova

View Badges
Reaction score
After a few weeks with this, I can absolutely recommend them. Gorgeous design, clean work. Stand looks great and I feel this will package could last a long time.

Only thing to be aware is that the whole package doesn’t come with any documentation. Like, at all. So, unless you’re experienced I’d budget some time to learn plumbing, etc. supposedly they’re working to address this.

leicaguy

View Badges
Reaction score
just a quick note on Fiji Cube Aquariums I bought the whole set up from them I am blown away with the quality and the customer service The whole set up is exceptionally well made. VERY happy with decision I made,

leicaguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Here we go got it wet currently fishes cycling Lighting I decided on T5 The sump is also Fiji Cube and I am running apex though it is not used to its optimum at the moment Return pump is core 15

IMG_0380.jpeg IMG_0381.jpeg IMG_0383.jpeg IMG_0384.jpeg

Corals.com

What is your most favorite type of reef tank?

• SPS dominated

Votes: 199 21.2%
  • LPS dominated

Votes: 66 7.0%
  • Soft Coral dominated

Votes: 35 3.7%
  • Zoa dominated

Votes: 19 2.0%
  • Mixed Reef

Votes: 583 62.2%
  • Fish focused

Votes: 17 1.8%