any one interested?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dtackett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
my girl doesnt know it ....but slowly im training her! down the road..she'll know everything i do(almost) when it comes to my tank. I'm pretty sure i could tell her over the phone how to do anything/everything for my SPS dominant tank
 
My girlfriend can do some of the basic things on my tank when I am out of town. She feeds the fish, refills the ATO, acclimated some new additions I had shipped in, and pretty sure she even changed some filter socks for me once. She won't admit it but I think deep down she likes my tank. Don't say that too her though because she can't get past the money I have invested in it lol.

I try to keep her somewhat involved by trying to let her pick out some corals or fish for the tank but for some reason she has a taste for things that don't play well with others
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new