Any one know any thing about salgato Aquatics

I have gotten fish from them before, I met them half way so they were not shipping but there were healthy and eating right away.

This included a sohal tang and vivienaes wrasse
 
I was worried when I read this about returns!!!
Iv never had some one tell me to punch a fish!

0EC81A4A-6440-44C4-8B23-E4B48AE69A0F.png
 
Great people to deal with, I personally recommended them to R2R as vendors. Fish are inspected, medicated and eating at his shop.

I think he just slaps the smaller fish! ;)
 
I was worried when I read this about returns!!!
Iv never had some one tell me to punch a fish!

0EC81A4A-6440-44C4-8B23-E4B48AE69A0F.png



Thank you for your interest! I apologize for the typo!! Please DO NOT punch your fish! lol

This typo has been corrected and we hope to one day gain business from you. Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new