Any one looking togo big.

Gregory Stephens

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved to Colombia and am in the process of selling my house. I listed my dream system here in the market place. Any one have any ideals where to move something that big. It is an amazing system, I literaly spared no expense.
 
Large systems seem to be notoriously hard to sell for two reasons.

1). Most people dont have room for large tanks.
2). I usually see very high prices, and used reef equipment is worth about 1/4 of the new cost.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new