OP
gdw

gdw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings, fellow Reefer and Adventurer!
Glad to see someone else here is a huge nerd.
I run a 3.5e game, and am a player in 5e, in Tales from the Yawning Portal, currently as the changeling Hexblade, Francis E. [Expletive]. Former characters, Grrkek the Destroyer Wielder of Hazirawn and Slayer of Tiamat, Killfist Soul[expletive], and Kharn the Bloody, to name a few of my favourites.
I run a 5e, in my own world - https://greydragon.world - hunting after a invitation of a cooperation of Shar and Zhentarim. I also play in 5e, a 6th level warlock hell bent on fire (a CE group that is attempting to take over as the crime family.... too much C though... its fun!).

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I play it once or twice a month but I am pretty new at it. Some online friends that I have played video games with for many years asked me to play.

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
Other than getting to share the love of reefing I would love to get to know people like me from ... anywhere!
I am a 46 years old cis man and I love DnD (even if it is online 4now). I DM and I play.
I love reefing, fragging and a little bit of gardening and cooking. (Also I am gay and out.)
I am a life and career coach and I own a small vocational training school - mainly reflexology.
I live in Athens Greece, and have lived in the past in Ohio, Findlay and Athens. I regularly go to London.

Always nice to see another fellow LGBTQ reefkeeper, Im kind of suprised that mods have not deleted this post/ thread as the admin has been quite intolerant of us LGBTQs sharing that detail about ourselves in the past, if this is changing and your post is allowed to stay up unedited then I might become an active/involved user again on here, till then Ill continue to remain Humble. wink wink.

Welcome to the reefkeeping community!

OP
OP
gdw

gdw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im kind of suprised that mods have not deleted this post
Well... they did remove the word gay from the title of the post, and were very polite about it. I consider politeness, an important part of political correctness, and I do not believe you have to perfect to be better.

I am also very understanding of people that are not interested in being woke and I understand that this is an owned site, and it provides a free service I really like.

And lastly I live in the bible belt of Europe (Greece), people here are mean to openly gay men like me, and I am a cis man. Non-cis men have it much much worse. I am used to very small indicensies from people that are trying to be inclusive but have been raised in a very "50's" environment.

And lastly lastly :p :p am here for the love of corals, not for the love of a man.

OP
OP
gdw

gdw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back