Any other Lepto lovers?

I just fraged it over the weekend. The sides were very shaded and browned out and the main chunk was on an acrylic frag plug (never seen one before and I HATE them) which made it nearly impossible to get off the plug. As soon as they heal and color up I'll LYK.

Excellent! please let me know. i hate the acrylic plugs too. what a pita.

I could frag my blue eye and we could trade if you're interested.
 
They are mesmerizing pieces for sure! I just ordered one and I'm awaiting arrival as we speak from Cornbred.
b2effdb83a9132460d6b57f4bd4de147.jpg

Beautiful piece!
 
Had someone recently tell me that Leptoseris was actually an LPS... is that correct? I've always seen it grouped with SPS. Yes, I realize both are hobbyist terms, and don't really have a scientific basis... just wanting to know how they're usually grouped.
 
Had someone recently tell me that Leptoseris was actually an LPS... is that correct? I've always seen it grouped with SPS. Yes, I realize both are hobbyist terms, and don't really have a scientific basis... just wanting to know how they're usually grouped.

I've seen both but i tend to think of them more as an LPS but that is based solely off their easy care requirements compared to some SPS species.
 
My Lepto just arrived! He gave an free frag of Cornbred's Green Lantern Lepto [emoji4]
This photo is just in my drip acclimation box with an iPhone flash.
0227efb147fb422136bab439c327869f.jpg
0433a674bbc8fccd86d9be0afa9ad02c.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new