OP
OP
tehSAC

tehSAC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do you have issue with the corals stinging other corals especially those hammer/torches?

Mind sharing your AI Prime schedule settings, the actual file :)

I've had some stinging issues, but nothing to have major concern about. My flow has helped keep most stingers from other corals.

As for the Prime schedule it's pretty simple really. I like simplicity in my hobbies. I would share the file, but that means I would have to go out and buy a computer. Haha

thewire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had some stinging issues, but nothing to have major concern about. My flow has helped keep most stingers from other corals.

As for the Prime schedule it's pretty simple really. I like simplicity in my hobbies. I would share the file, but that means I would have to go out and buy a computer. Haha
LOL.....do it for the team haha...

Thanks!

OP
OP
tehSAC

tehSAC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Hey everyone. This tank was shut down in February of this year and sold to a local reefer. It was in pretty bad shape, and I swore to never do it again. The tank was running for right around 6 years. However..... the itch is back.....

If I do pull the trigger and get back into this hobby, it will be another NUVO 10 and simpler coral plan. Only time will tell..

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back