tehSAC's NUVO 10

do you have issue with the corals stinging other corals especially those hammer/torches?

Mind sharing your AI Prime schedule settings, the actual file :)

I've had some stinging issues, but nothing to have major concern about. My flow has helped keep most stingers from other corals.

As for the Prime schedule it's pretty simple really. I like simplicity in my hobbies. I would share the file, but that means I would have to go out and buy a computer. Haha
 
I've had some stinging issues, but nothing to have major concern about. My flow has helped keep most stingers from other corals.

As for the Prime schedule it's pretty simple really. I like simplicity in my hobbies. I would share the file, but that means I would have to go out and buy a computer. Haha
LOL.....do it for the team haha...

Thanks!
 
Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment


Hey everyone. This tank was shut down in February of this year and sold to a local reefer. It was in pretty bad shape, and I swore to never do it again. The tank was running for right around 6 years. However..... the itch is back.....

If I do pull the trigger and get back into this hobby, it will be another NUVO 10 and simpler coral plan. Only time will tell..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new