Any popular yellow SPS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blake423
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The classic Tyree Pink Lemonade is a nice yellow coral that doesn't break the bank.

51926663093_d8d44565bf_b.jpg


Another nice yellow is RR Pink Floyd

51046545131_1bd07cd95c_4k.jpg
 
The classic Tyree Pink Lemonade is a nice yellow coral that doesn't break the bank.

51926663093_6667aee741_3k.jpg


Another nice yellow is RR Pink Floyd

51046545131_1bd07cd95c_4k.jpg
Thanks for reminding me of the pink lemonade ( I have that too )
hard to keep track of my purchases
mess.jpg
 
Holy crap!
That's a ton of frags, and I thought I over did things, be ready for growth, those frags will be mini colonies in short order :)
Fantastic colors!
 
Holy crap!
That's a ton of frags, and I thought I over did things, be ready for growth, those frags will be mini colonies in short order :)
Fantastic colors!
I'm in a world of hurt when things start to grow out.
I'll send you some frags

:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::D:D
 
Holy crap!
That's a ton of frags, and I thought I over did things, be ready for growth, those frags will be mini colonies in short order :)
Fantastic colors!
Serious. I thought i packed them in…
 
They're encrusting, not branching, but there are some yellow psammocoras. They're often one color on the fresh growing edge, and another on older polyps, which is cool.

There are also some yellow leptoseris, which are nice; leptos tend to have really intense colors.
 
Bc lasermelon, bc lemon peel, and pink floyd
 
Bc lasermelon, bc lemon peel, and pink floyd
Idk about laser melon bro. Sure it’s capable of yellow but not all people can get it out of it. Then keep the yellow. This is more like totally yellow pieces.
 
TIA has a yellow called lemon pop. Reminds me of Adam’s Gilded Lilly at BC. I don’t have it but looks similar. With smaller red polyps.
 
My Beach Bum offers yellow, swirled with some pink, peach, orange, green, with them classic blue polyps. Hands down my favorite monti.

39c06abd-6514-4476-be7f-23560a4bfe8f.jpg
 
my banana lokani came abit brown but its now greenish yellow. hoping to get it to the yellow under whites i see in pictures.
7659e8d3-3360-4360-8cc2-1b677e4a3c2a.jpg
de3c9246-869d-42ac-b77e-e98b590f9051.jpg
image_2025-12-11_123956670.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new