Any PS4 gamers on here?

I used to game a lot during Call of Duty 4 days, good times.

I now mostly play offline, Skyrim mostly but huge fan of Last of Us. The second rocked my world. Great game-play and fun, but I still wish the story ended with the first ending, best game of all time (the first).

I also played the Drake uncharted games when they went free on PSN for COVID. They honestly were not that good but weirdly entertaining.
Ever played the witcher?
One of the best rpg around.
 
PS4 player here. Lately I have been on a nostalgia binge and playing Skyrim again. When not playing that, I have been playing Monster Hunter World Iceborne.
Hah, I just started playing Fallout 4 again.
 
Hit me up at RollTideRev. Mostly playing COD MW remastered. I like the older stuff! Ha!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new