Any suggestioins on Point and Shoot Camera?

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:wink:In the next two months I will be looking into buying a camera! SLR are just to pricy so looking at getting a camera that can handle saltwater pictures that is a point and shoot! If anyone knows of a good camera that takes sweet pictures if you could post here would be great! Thanks in advance!
 
canon powershots90! all of my photos and videos are taken using it..it has 22 mm built in macro lens,it easy to use, kinda pricey but not as much as a slr..check out some of threads n stuff to see some pictures..ireally like mine
 
just checked your threads and yea that takes some sick pictures! I am thinking under $200 is my budget unfortunately!
 
I use my work camera for all of my pics...older model Pentax Optio 6mp. I like it because it is waterproof and most if not all of my pics are taken with the camera in the water.
 
Wow those are some awesome photos, love the nudis! There are so many cameras, I do not want to make the wrong choice!
 
I have an olympus x-560wp underwater camera it takes great pics, video. There are lots of settings i have not figured it all out yet. I got it for $180 if you want some sample pics let me know :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new