Any The Office US fans?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandroni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sandroni

Professional Coral Bleacher
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2016
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
868
Location
North Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started watching last year and haven't stopped since lol. Every time I am in need of a good laugh I watch an episode and end up watching a season. If your a fan too here are some questions :p:
  1. Favorite character
  2. Favorite episode and why
  3. Least favorite episode and why
 
That is the beauty of that show.....every character adds so much. Probably Jim though (although Michael and Dwight are a close second). Anytime Jim and Dwight are interacting it is comedy gold lol. I am not sure I could name a favorite episode since I haven't watched the show in so long though.
 
That is the beauty of that show.....every character adds so much. Probably Jim though (although Michael and Dwight are a close second). Anytime Jim and Dwight are interacting it is comedy gold lol. I am not sure I could name a favorite episode since I haven't watched the show in so long though.
Jim is a top pick, but Michael and his jokes just get me.
 
Dwight is hilarious. Loved this show so much. When it ended, so did an era for me.
 
My favorite episode was where Jim replaced himself with the Asian guy and accused Dwight of not realizing he was Asian. Just for that scene haha.
 
I started watching last year and haven't stopped since lol. Every time I am in need of a good laugh I watch an episode and end up watching a season. If your a fan too here are some questions :p:
  1. Favorite character
  2. Favorite episode and why
  3. Least favorite episode and why

I’m actually from Scranton LOL. I did move, not too far away though. Actually where Schrute Farms is at Lake Wallenpaupack. Great show, especially for me because I know and have been at places they go to. Lol
 
I started watching last year and haven't stopped since lol. Every time I am in need of a good laugh I watch an episode and end up watching a season. If your a fan too here are some questions :p:
  1. Favorite character
  2. Favorite episode and why
  3. Least favorite episode and why

Awesone show... my family missed it so much. The kids are constantly watching it start to finish in Netflix now.

1. Michael... but it's really hard to pick a favorite.
2. Episode where Michael cooks his foot on a George Foreman grill.
3. Least favorite... most of those toward the end with Andy as manager... definitely weaker writing during the ending seasons.
 
Great show! Can always go back and watch it over and over.

Favorite Character: Michael - the boss we all wish we had, but at the same time are happy we don’t. Lol

Favorite episode: "Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race for the Cure"

Least favorite: can’t say there’s really a least favorite.
 
Great show! Can always go back and watch it over and over.

Favorite Character: Michael - the boss we all wish we had, but at the same time are happy we don’t. Lol

Favorite episode: "Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race for the Cure"

Least favorite: can’t say there’s really a least favorite.
Fun run!! I actually I am going to buy the marathon shirt lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new