Any Tips for Getting a New Fish to Eat??

LovinlifeinGuam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
6,673
Reaction score
5,740
Location
Guam
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys every now and then I'll find a fish I really like that won't eat at the shop because it just arrived in a shipment. Do you guys have any tips for getting a new fish to accept prepared foods quickly?
 
Hey guys every now and then I'll find a fish I really like that won't eat at the shop because it just arrived in a shipment. Do you guys have any tips for getting a new fish to accept prepared foods quickly?
Well I’ll always use garlic juice on frozen foods that seems to do the trick. Also if there carnivores try live brine shrimp they’ll almost always go for that!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new