Any Trusted Sellers On Ebay ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
929
Location
Nebraska
Like my title asks, do you trust, like and respect any sellers on ebay ?

I see a lot of them have a HUGE,..... amount of actinic on their corals.
 
Reef pets, rnegret (cornbread), golden basket are all pretty good as well
 
We just listed a bunch of auctions on ebay at $0.99 and NO RESERVE. We have 100% positive feedback. We do use actinic in our pics of course but we also always use some white to balance out the spectrum.

Take a look here.

Hello, nice website's and corals.

We're looking for great clams and Bubble Tip Anemone's. I did not see any listed, do you normally carry these ?
 
Hello, nice website's and corals.

We're looking for great clams and Bubble Tip Anemone's. I did not see any listed, do you normally carry these ?

We do have red BTA's for $79 to $99. And a couple gold clams for $60 each if you're interested.

I'll try to put some clams and BTA's in next weeks ebay auctions for you.
 
Yes, my wife and I are interested !
Please paste a link here for the bubble tip and the clams.

The Palythoa is very nice too.
 
Last edited:
Just got a bubble magus skimmer off eBay for $89 brand new can't wait for it to get here
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new