Any Unique Fish or Corals For A Reef Tank

reef aquatics 101

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
8
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 blue tangs, a yellow tang, a emperor angelfish, and two Wyoming white clowns and a regular clown. Any ideas for any new fish that would be unique and cool. Also any coral ideas.
Thanks
 
What size tank...? Harlequin Bass are cool. Not many people think of them. I think a “miscellaneous” fish at LiveAquaria. Kind of a bottom dweller.
 
I think your missing some red..

But I looking into a red fish but hard to find one I really like..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new