Any way to change username?

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
5,300
Reaction score
12,740
Location
Pensacola, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to change my username to match my other social media profiles that I use for reefkeeping, mainly to my Instagram username "nautical_nathaniel". I'm more established on Instagram so that's why I'm not changing my Instagram username to "pensacola_aquarist". Is there a way to do that or do I need to make a sacrificial offering to the mods? :D
 
I'd like to know about this also. Thanks (I had searched, and it seemed mod only, but they seem to be adding cool stuff all the time, so who knows!)
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
Terms of Service:
* User names: In an online community, user names are the best (and often only) way to distinguish different members from one another. A person's reputation is associated with their user name as the community gets to know them by that name. Therefore, R2R does not allow user name changes except under exceptional circumstances.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new