Anybody else doing a water change today?

Did a 5gal on my 65gal. I do 5gal on Wednesday and 5gal on Sundays. Only ended up with a few drops on the floor.
 
Changed 50 gallons on my 200. For the first time in the past 4 changes, no water on the floor!
 
I did a small 5 gallon change in my 55 gallon. I'm working on correcting some issues with alk calcium and mag so for the last 3 days I've done small water changes in hope that the salt would level things out instead of dosing the tank
 
I did a nice 10 gallon on my tank. I've been dealing with bryopsis and some GHA so I've been doing small water changes pretty frequently. These last two weeks I've probably changed about 45-50 gallons of SW.
 
Made 15g of saltwater today for a WC tomorrow morning. Wish I could have gotten it done today but had a ton of people over to see our new born baby girl! Now 10 days old!
 
Congrats on the baby girl!! Forget water changes..., it's now diaper changes for you! :)
 
30 gallon water change on my 140. it was overdue. having some small algae issues but not bad for a tank that is only 5 months old. i do have some bryopsis but my lettuce nudis are doing a decent job on it though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new