Anybody else have crazy clowns?

n00bReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2023
Messages
64
Reaction score
65
Location
Norfolk
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfectly good leather to snuggle against but, nope, my fish rather go sideways into a cave! Stranger yet my cleaner shrimp lives here so I believe he goes in here to get his wash on!

PXL_20230508_212757476.MP~2.jpg
 
All clowns are insane and only get worse as they get older. I have a pair of maroons that nest on the top of the power head instead of the BTAs. They even try to feed it. :expressionless-face:
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new