Anybody from Central Florida?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marine430
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marine430

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
234
Reaction score
116
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am donating some kenya trees if Anybody from Central Florida is interested
 
BUMP for free corals!
 
I am in orlando, i would love some Kenyas! if there are still some left
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new