Anybody good with apex?

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2018
Messages
17,142
Reaction score
39,222
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this notification on my fusion for a while now. What should I do? Update thru my iPhone or hook up a pc to the network? Help me out reefers
IMG_1909.JPG
 
While logged into fusion

apex menu in the upper left -> network

You'll see the option to do the firmware upgrade
 
Sweet. On my iPhone is fine? Thanks for the super quick response
 
And why does this happen sometimes?
IMG_1915.JPG
 
What's with the sad face in the blank boxes
 
11 steps? This sounds like a program i almost got tricked into [emoji57]
IMG_1916.JPG
im a little nervous and only got one response. Help me out guys! Do I do this on my phone or hook up my laptop?
 
I've had this notification on my fusion for a while now. What should I do? Update thru my iPhone or hook up a pc to the network? Help me out reefers
IMG_1909.JPG

You have to connect using an Ethernet cable, it’s likely you’ll damage your apex if you use WiFi, not worth the risk.
 
I have the apex jr.
ok cool I'll hook the laptop right to my router and do it that way.
Thanks for the tips!
I just got the eb-8 power bar to add on to my jr. Super excited
 
I have the apex jr.
ok cool I'll hook the laptop right to my router and do it that way.
Thanks for the tips!
I just got the eb-8 power bar to add on to my jr. Super excited
Need to hook the controller itself and the computer up to your router. If not can damage the unit just follow the steps. Its easy.
 
Great! Thanks for the vote of confidence! My controller is always wired to the router btw. Is that not normal?
Gonna do this update sometime today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new