Anyone Been to Fiji?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark Gray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
yes ive been there 3 times, what part are you going to? Ive been to yasawa islands, beqa island, and the coral coast
 
yes ive been there 3 times, what part are you going to? Ive been to yasawa islands, beqa island, and the coral coast
I don't know yet my boos called me and asked if I wanted to go it's for work they probably need some electrical help but I don't have any details yet
 
Treasure Island, a coral sand islet you can walk the circumference of in 20 minutes, surrounded by magnificent coral & fish life, super clear water, & a snorkle n goggles are all you need. Backed up by great bures, bar & restaurant.

Castaway Island, also part of the Mamanuca group, kyack around the island in 50 minutes. Also has fantastic corals & fish, more so awsy from the swimming beach. Heaps of activites & less laid back than Treasure, & a scuba dive is a must.
 
yes ive been there 3 times, what part are you going to? Ive been to yasawa islands, beqa island, and the coral coast
Treasure Island, a coral sand islet you can walk the circumference of in 20 minutes, surrounded by magnificent coral & fish life, super clear water, & a snorkle n goggles are all you need. Backed up by great bures, bar & restaurant.

Castaway Island, also part of the Mamanuca group, kyack around the island in 50 minutes. Also has fantastic corals & fish, more so awsy from the swimming beach. Heaps of activites & less laid back than Treasure, & a scuba dive is a must.
Wow fantastic I got out of reefing till I went diving in Thailand, the reefs looked so good I had to start again LOL
 
Wow fantastic I got out of reefing till I went diving in Thailand, the reefs looked so good I had to start again LOL

I just went snorkling in the Whitsundays (Great Barrier Reef) & did a tour of 3 public aquariums along the coast of Queensland. Very interesting & inspiring.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new