Anyone can share experience on Waterbox's new Infinia series tank?

Kelvin1984

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers,

I am new to this forum and I am planning to get my first reef tank. I found on waterbox website that they just released the new series INFINIA and I am very interested in this one becuase it says there are some new advanced designs and functionalies in this series. I especially like that this one is refugium ready on a 3 feet size tank. However I couldn't find any reviews or photos about this model and wondering if anyone on this forum own one of this model and could share your experience with it. Will appriciate it a lot.

Thanks
Kelvin

Impala67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers,

I am new to this forum and I am planning to get my first reef tank. I found on waterbox website that they just released the new series INFINIA and I am very interested in this one becuase it says there are some new advanced designs and functionalies in this series. I especially like that this one is refugium ready on a 3 feet size tank. However I couldn't find any reviews or photos about this model and wondering if anyone on this forum own one of this model and could share your experience with it. Will appriciate it a lot.

Thanks
Kelvin
Welcome to the hobby!!!! I just bought a new one about 4 days ago so I’m in the process of setting it up. I’ll let you know how it goes

OP
OP
K

Kelvin1984

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the hobby!!!! I just bought a new one about 4 days ago so I’m in the process of setting it up. I’ll let you know how it goes
Thanks man! Looking forward to see your post about it. Seems it will be the first post on this forum about this model!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back